Sunday, July 11, 2010

Carlita is a CUTIE!











Carlita is spending the weekend with us while her puppy raisers enjoy a weekend out of town. She is a spunky, smart, fearless girl! She has been enjoying playing with Naisen and jumping into the swimming pool. Of course, no puppy visit is complete without the butt tuck puppy run and Carlita is great at that maneuver! It is so much fun to see her again. A few quick facts: Carlita weighs 23 lbs, sleeps great through the night in her crate, still on the probiotic study scoring all "4"s for those in the "know", and she is doing well with her commands sit, down, let's go, speak, kennel, and dress. So, besides her good looks, she is smart and charming and has won my heart all over again!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    My name is Elijah and I am a first time puppy raiser for CCI. I live in the NC region and have Dembre from Caro's "D" litter. I saw that Cindy came and took some pictures of the "C" litter as well. Feel free to stop by my blog: ccipuppyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete