Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's The Thought That Counts









The pups will be seven weeks old on Monday, their time here has been a whirlwind. Currently, the favored activity is chewing on each other and playing in the litter box, oh my! That said, they are a sweet, affectionate, cuddly, happy. and chewy group of pups.
Yesterday was a big day for pups and me. My good friend was turning in her puppy for advanced training and I wanted to be there to see the pup off and support my friend. But, what to do about the pups? Kelly and Vito to the rescue. They came over and moved the pups from the inside pen to the outside pen, served lunch, and cleaned the toilet. How great was that! Jay took over from there with a little poop clean up help from our neighbor.
Stuck in traffic on the way home, I called to check on things. All was well. Jay said that the pups were having dinner and he wanted to know if he needed to "observe" the poop! Funny, yes. But, not as funny when you know the "behind the question" story. I've been collecting poop samples so the pups can be a part of a CCI probiotic study. Fortunately I had finished all the poop "observation" before I left home. As they saying goes, it's the thought that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment